Thursday, October 20, 2011

Blog Entry #5; Quote.

I agree with the quote, "The American war is over, but this is far from being the case with the American Revolution. Nothing but the first act of the drama is closed." My reasoning for agreeing with this is because, I feel that this is basically stating that only one part of the war, or drama was over. There was still plenty more that they needed to face.
I'd like to apply this to everyday life, because I feel that this is something we're constantly having to deal with. In other words, we're only taking one day at a time, and everyday we're starting and ending a new part in our lives, and with the struggles that we face. The drama, the fighting, the war, the love, and the peace will never end. It's eternal.
Things are always going to end, and new things are always going to begin. I feel as though this quote is expressing that. Like it's saying, 'Yes, the problems are over for now, however there's still something that we haven't dealt with yet. There's still plenty more to come.'

No comments:

Post a Comment